Need help with your office search?
Contact Tom, Stephen or Johnny on +44(0)20 7100 5555 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
41 Eastcheap, London EC3
2,476 - 5,720 Sq Ft
41 Eastcheap is a highly specified modern building behind a retained period facade including a new reception, lift lobbies, office floors and WC’s designed by Ben Adams Architects.
41 Eastcheap occupies a prominent corner position adjacent to the ‘Walkie Talkie’ building and is 200 metres south of the Lloyd’s Building.
Monument/Bank (Central, Circle, District, Northern, Waterloo & City, DLR), Fenchurch Street (Mainline Rail), Tower Hill (Circle and District), Tower Gateway (DLR) and Liverpool Street (Central, Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City, Overground, Mainline Rail and Crossrail from Autumn 2019) stations are all within walking distance providing excellent communications.
- Victorian Portland stone facade.
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning.
- Fully accessible raised floor.
- Metal tile suspended ceiling.
- Column free, highly flexible floor plates.
- 2.7m floor to ceiling height.
- 2×13 person passenger lifts.
- Manned reception.
- Male, female and disabled WCs.
- Excellent natural light.
- Bicycle storage, locker and shower facilities.
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M|
|Lease:||New lease for a term by arrangement direct from the landlord.|
|Available:||1st - available now. 3rd - June 2019.|
|Guide Rent:||£65.00 per sq.ft.|
|Rates Estimate:||3rd £23.36 per sq.ft.
1st £21.83 per sq.ft.
|Service Charge:||£12.95 per sq.ft.|