Need help with your office search?
Contact Tom, Stephen or Johnny on +44(0)20 7100 5555 or email us at email@example.com.
40 Lime Street, London EC3
784 - 16,834 Sq Ft
High quality office accommodation situated within The Lime Street Estate, which is capable of accommodating future business expansions. The available space is a mixture of fitted and Cat A options.
Located opposite Lloyd’s of London. This vibrant and exciting location is home to a new generation of high rise tower buildings and numerous restaurants and bars in Leadenhall Market. Lime Street is very well-connected with Bank, Monument and Fenchurch Street stations within a 5 minute walk. Liverpool Street Station is also within easy walking distance and will benefit from the opening of Crossrail next year.
- Entrances on Lime Street, Fenchurch Avenue and Fen Court.
- Air conditioning.
- Metal / mineral fibre tiled suspended ceilings.
- Raised access floors.
- Large reception with commissionaire and 24 hour access.
- Four eight-person passenger lifts.
- Male, female and disabled WC’s.
- Bike storage facilities at basement level.
- Basement storage available by arrangement.
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M|
|SEVENTH (NORTH) - TERRACE||2,828||263|
|SEVENTH (SOUTH) - UNDER OFFER||1,906||177|
|Lease:||New lease direct from the landlord for a term until June 2025 (mutual option to determine from June 2023).|
|Guide Rent:||£TBC per sq.ft.|
|Rates Estimate:||£20.54 per sq.ft.|
|Service Charge:||£12.50 per sq.ft.|
|EPC Rating:||D (82)|