Need help with your office search?
Contact Tom, Stephen or Johnny on +44(0)20 7100 5555 or email us at email@example.com.
40 Lime Street, London EC3
784 - 6,165 Sq Ft
High quality office accommodation situated within The Lime Street Estate, which is capable of accommodating future business expansions. The available spaces are fitted with a kitchen and meeting room/s.
Located opposite Lloyd’s of London. This vibrant and exciting location is home to a new generation of high rise tower buildings and numerous restaurants and bars in Leadenhall Market. Lime Street is very well-connected with Bank, Monument and Fenchurch Street stations within a 5 minute walk. Liverpool Street Station is also within easy walking distance and here you can access the new Elizabeth line.
- Fitted out with meeting rooms and kitchens.
- No VAT on rent.
- Entrances on Lime Street, Fenchurch Avenue and Fen Court.
- Air conditioning.
- Metal / mineral fibre tiled suspended ceilings.
- Raised access floors.
- Large reception with commissionaire and 24 hour access.
- Four eight-person passenger lifts.
- Male, female and disabled WC’s.
- Bike storage facilities at basement level.
- Basement storage available by arrangement.
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M|
|Lease:||New lease direct from the landlord for a term by arrangement, subject to mutual option to determine from 23 June 2026.|
|Guide Rent:||£TBC per sq.ft.|
|Rates Estimate:||£18.58 per sq.ft.|
|Service Charge:||£13.00 per sq.ft.|
|EPC Rating:||C52 - C73.|
+44 (0)207 100 firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0)207 100 email@example.com