HK PROPERTY SERVICES LIMITED for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property for whom they act, give notice that: (i) these particulars are a general outline only, for the guidance of prospective purchasers, and do not constitute the whole or any part of an offer or contract. (ii) HK PROPERTY SERVICES LIMITED cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to condition, necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details contained herein and prospective purchasers or lessors must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy. (iii) no employee of HK PROPERTY SERVICES LIMITED has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property. (iv) prices/rents quoted in these particulars may be subject to VAT; and (v) HK PROPERTY SERVICES LIMITED will not be liable, in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars.
Terms and Conditions
HK Property Services Limited, trading as HK London, is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 07612666. Our registered office is Mount Manor House, 16 The Mount, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 4HN. Our principal place of business is 37-39 Lime Street, London, EC3M 7AY. All references on this website to “we”, “us”, “our”, should be read as referring to HK Property Services Limited. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. We operate the following websites: www.hk-london.com
We are registered for VAT purposes and our VAT registration number is 135 2919 13.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by HK PROPERTY SERVICES LIMITED and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, HK PROPERTY SERVICES LIMITED takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
HK PROPERTY SERVICES LIMITED is committed to ensuring that your personal data and privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Our Data Protection Officer is Monique Kelliher who can be contacted by email email@example.com or by post at 37-39 Lime Street, London, EC3M 7AY.
HK PROPERTY SERVICES LIMITED may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated in May 2018.
We may collect the following information:
- any or all of the information provided by you, including your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- passport or other photo identification and residential address for the purpose of carrying out customer due diligence on property sales and acquisitions. Such information is required to comply with our regulatory obligations under the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 and we may be required to share this information with the authorities. Note this information will never be collected via our website, only through direct contact with you or people acting on your behalf.
- We do not collect any special categories of personal information.
We may choose to use Google Analytics or similar on our website and through this we will automatically collect the following information when you visit our website:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including items you viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages.
What we do with the information we gather
We may use information submitted by you to process your registration, send you any information you have requested and provide you with information about the products/services that we offer. We may send you details of properties available to let, properties available for sale, information regarding events or other information which we think you may find interesting or for other related business activities. We may periodically send company newsletters and market research updates.
We will not use your personal data for any other purpose unless you explicitly instruct us to do so.
We will retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected or as required by law.
If you no longer wish for us to use your data in this way please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by selecting the unsubscribe button on our communications.
Legal basis for processing your information
The legal basis that we rely on for processing your data will depend upon the circumstances in which it is being collected and used, but in most cases will fall into one of the following categories:
- Where you have provided your consent to allow us to use your data in a certain way
- Where it is in our legitimate interests to perform our business functions
- Where the processing is necessary to enter or fulfil contractual obligations
- Where the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Please be aware that your information may be stored on a cloud based system whose servers are located within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com or you can choose to unsubscribe from our communications at any time using the unsubscribe link or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell your personal information to other organisations for them to use for their own marketing activities.
- We will not transfer your data outside of the EU.
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you, the right to correct data that is inaccurate or incomplete, in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records, where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing, you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation, you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing, you have the right to object to automated processing and profiling. In the event that we refuse your request under rights of access we will provide you with a reason as to why.
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or phoning 020 7100 5555. You may also withdraw your consent to direct marketing by clicking unsubscribe button on any of our communications.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to other organisations for them to use for their own marketing activities.
We do not share personal information with third parties except as necessary to carry out our business or at your request or as required by law or other legal processes. For example we may provide your personal information to other vendors and service agencies that we use to send out emails and other electronic communications to you on our behalf.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If you make a claim against us (such as our legal advisors and insurance providers).
- if our ownership status changes, such as in the event a third party acquires us.
This website and its content is copyright of HK PROPERTY SERVICES LIMITED – © HK PROPERTY SERVICES LIMITED 2010-2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Users are advised that if they accept cookies and later wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Some of the cookies we use are provided by Google Analytics and these are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including numbers of visitors to the site, the pages visited and where visitors have come to the site from. An overview of privacy at Google can be seen at this link.