Need help with your office search?
Contact Tom, Stephen or Johnny on +44(0)20 7100 5555 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Loom, 14 Gower's Walk, London E1
1,053 - 3,747 Sq Ft
The Loom is housed in a revitalised Victorian wool warehouse and provides 110,000 sq.ft. of unique modern workspace for creative minds in the heart of Whitechapel.
The closest underground stations are Aldgate (Circle and Metropolitan lines) and Aldgate East (District and Hammersmith & City lines). Fenchurch Street, Tower Hill, Tower Gateway, Shadwell, Whitechapel and Liverpool Street are also all within walking distance. On completion connectivity to Crossrail will be via Whitechapel and Liverpool Street stations.
- New reception/building entrance with commissionaire.
- Onsite cafe by ‘Look Mum No Hands’.
- Exposed brickwork and cruciform columns.
- New Daikin VRV air conditioning.
- New suspended linear LED Stira light fittings.
- New metal raised floors.
- Self-contained WC’s and tea points.
- High speed data connectivity. Gold Wired Certification.
- Communal bike store, showers and lockers.
- Onsite art gallery.
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M|
|UNIT 3.8 (October)||1,327||123|
|UNIT 3.2 (Sept) - Plug & Play||1,053||98|
|Lease 3.2:||New lease on flexible lease terms from 12 months upwards direct from the landlord.|
|Rent 3.2:||£7,450 pcm or £89,400 pa (inclusive of rent, s/c, rates & building insurance). Rent is subject to 3% annual uplifts to allow for inflation.|
|Lease:||New lease for a term by arrangement direct from the landlord.|
|Rent:||£55.00 per sq ft.|
|Rates:||£11.31 per sq ft.|
|Service Charge:||£5.34 per sq ft.|