Need help with your office search?
Contact Tom, Stephen or Johnny on +44(0)20 7100 5555 or email us at email@example.com.
PENNYBANK, 33-35 St John’s Square, London EC1
1,270 - 14,424 Sq Ft
A former Victorian artisan tenement block, Pennybank has been rebuilt behind a retained facade to provide exceptional offices and showroom, designed by EMRYS Architects.
The LG and Ground floors have been extensively refurbished to provide a prominent corner showroom. The upper office floors with typical floorplates of 1,900 sq ft provide fantastic natural light owing to the buildings combination of modern full height and original windows curved around the building. The top floor features a wraparound terrace with exceptional views across London.
Sitting on the corner of Clerkenwell Road and St John’s Square, Pennybank is at the heart of London’s design district. Home to the tech and creative industries and an endless supply of London’s best restaurants, cafes and bars.
Located just minutes from Farringdon Station, soon to be one of London’s most connected transport hubs with access to the Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, Thameslink and Elizabeth lines.
- High occupational density of 1:8m².
- Roof terrace on 6th floor and terrace on 1st floor.
- Exposed original brickwork and exposed steel beams.
- New Juliette balconies on upper floors.
- New high grade kitchens in situ on each floor.
- New bespoke designed WC’s on each floor.
- New underfloor AC system.
- BT Openreach high speed fibre line installed to each floor.
- New metal tiled raised floors.
- New plasterboard ceilings with inset LED feature lighting.
- New 13 person passenger lift
- New showers, cycle store and lockers.
- DDA compliance.
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M|
|6TH - TERRACE||1,507||140|
|Lease:||New lease for a term by arrangement direct from the landlord.|
|Guide Rent:||From £69.50 per sq ft.|
|Business Rates:||£TBC per sq ft.|
|Service Charge:||£TBC per sq ft.|