Need help with your office search?
Contact Tom, Stephen or Johnny on +44(0)20 7100 5555 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cornwell House, 21 Clerkenwell Green, London EC1
719 - 6,645 Sq Ft
Cornwell House is a striking Grade II listed building offering design-led office space and a prime retail or showroom opportunity on the Ground and Lower Ground floors with a distinguished shop frontage wrapping around Clerkenwell Road and Clerkenwell Green.
The building has been extensively redeveloped, designed by EMRYS Architects with an exceptional blend of modern meets traditional.
The office floors benefit from the unique curved form of the building and large sash windows providing excellent natural light and a unique working environment. A new floor has been added, providing a newly installed roof terrace with exceptional views of central London.
Cornwell House sits prominently on the corner of Clerkenwell Road and Clerkenwell Green. Home to the tech, media and creative industries, Clerkenwell Design Week and an eclectic mix of dining destinations.
Located just minutes from Farringdon Station, soon to be one of London’s most connected transport hubs with access to the Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, Thameslink and Elizabeth lines. Chancery Lane (Central) and Old Street (Northern and Rail) stations are also nearby.
- Exceptional new building entrance and reception.
- High grade kitchens in situ on each floor.
- High occupational density of 1:8m².
- Self-contained WC’s on each floor.
- New air conditioning system with fresh air ventilation.
- Exposed original brickwork and vertical oak slatted feature walls.
- New CorTen Steel clad feature lift with 10 person capacity.
- BT Openreach high speed fibre installed to each floor.
- Generous floor-to-ceiling heights.
- New metal tiled raised floors.
- Plasterboard ceilings with energy efficient LED feature lighting.
- New showers, cycle store and lockers.
- DDA compliance.
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M|
|4TH - TERRACE||937||87|
|Lease:||New lease for a term by arrangement direct from the landlord.|
|Guide Rent:||From £69.50 per sq ft.|
|Business Rates:||£22.00 per sq ft.|
|Service Charge:||£12.24 per sq ft.|
|EPC:||B (upper floors).
C (G/LG floors).