Need help with your office search?
Contact Tom, Stephen or Johnny on +44(0)20 7100 5555 or email us at email@example.com.
Bridge House, 4 Borough High Street, London SE1
1,646 - 27,400 Sq Ft
Bridge House is undergoing a comprehensive transformation led by the team at GMS Estates and Emrys Architects.
A communal roof garden has been created with extensive outdoor seating and 360 degree views across London and directly over the River Thames and Southwark Cathedral.
The office floors are split into East and West wings, each with their own distinct character. Exceptional floor to ceiling heights provide excellent natural light at all levels.
The 3rd floor will be delivered fully fitted and ready to occupy.
The building is on the Southwest side of London Bridge, within one minute of Borough Market and London Bridge Station. Mainline services are via Thameslink and South Eastern trains as well as Northern and Jubilee underground lines.
- New reception with direct access to Roasting Plant Coffee.
- Communal roof garden with 360 degree river views.
- Private terraces on 6th floor.
- Generous floor to ceiling heights.
- New under floor air conditioning.
- Kitchenettes in each Wing.
- Dedicated fibre connection.
- Dedicated cycle storage from Montague Close.
- New WC’s and showers.
- DDA compliant.
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M|
|THIRD (EAST) - FITTED||1,937||180|
|THIRD (WEST) - FITTED||4,197||390|
|Lease:||New lease for a term by arrangement from the landlord.|
|Guide Rent:||£TBC per sq ft.|
|Rates Estimate:||£TBC per sq ft.|
|Service Charge:||£10.80 per sq ft.|