Need help with your office search?
Contact Tom, Stephen or Johnny on +44(0)20 7100 5555 or email us at email@example.com.
10 Throgmorton Avenue, London EC2
4,438 Sq Ft
Contemporary fitted out offices situated less than 300 meters from the Bank of England.
The 2nd floor was fitted out to a high standard less than three years ago and provides an efficient open-plan layout with meeting rooms, kitchen/breakout area and high speed fibre in situ.
Throgmorton Avenue benefits from excellent access to London’s transportation network, being within 700m of six major mainline and underground stations.
The communication links are set to be further enhanced by the introduction of the Elizabeth Line at Liverpool Street Station, only 250m away.
- Newly fitted out in 2018 to provide an efficient open-plan layout.
- Kitchen, meeting rooms and high speed fibre in situ.
- Excellent natural light.
- Shower and secure bicycle storage.
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning.
- Fully accessible raised floors.
- Two 8 person automatic passenger lifts.
- Male, female and disabled WCs on all floors.
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M|
|Lease:||Assignment or sublease until November 2027 (tenant only break at November 2022). Alternatively, a new lease may be available from the landlord for a term by arrangement.|
|Passing Rent:||£59.88 per sq ft.|
|Rates Estimate:||£24.34 per sq ft.|
|Service Charge:||£11.93 per sq ft.|