Need help with your office search?
Contact Tom, Stephen or Johnny on +44(0)20 7100 5555 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
70 Mark Lane, London EC3
4,546 - 11,249 Sq Ft
70 Mark Lane is a striking office building completed in early 2015. A dramatic louvered glass roof provides protection to the terraced winter gardens and level 14 also benefits from an external terrace.
The floors offer unique panoramic views of the City, River Thames and Tower of London.
Fenchurch Street station is only a few steps away and provides rail connections to the East.
Tower Hill, Tower Gateway, Aldgate, Monument, Bank, Cannon Street and Liverpool Street stations are all within easy walking distance providing excellent transport links on the London Underground, National Rail and forthcoming Elizabeth line.
Tower of London, St Katharine Dock’s and Leadenhall Market offer occupiers a range of amenity and a street food market is hosted 4 days a week outside the building reception.
- Winter gardens on floors 13-15 with an additional external terrace on floor 14.
- Occupational density 1 person per 8 sqm.
- 4-pipe and 2-pipe variable fan coil air conditioning.
- 2.75m floor to ceiling height on floor 13 (2.60m floor to ceiling on floors 14 & 15).
- 150mm raised floors.
- 1.5m planning grid.
- 25W/sq m (plus 10W/sq m) small power.
- 6 × 21 Person passenger lifts.
- 1 × goods lift.
- Motorcycle and cycle spaces.
- Breeam ‘Excellent’.
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M|
|15 - Terrace - LET||4,546||422|
|14 - Winter Garden & Terrace - LET||4,529||421|
|13 - Terrace - UNDER OFFER||6,703||623|
|Lease:||New lease for a term by arrangement direct from the landlord.|
|Guide Rent:||£TBC per sq ft.|
|Rates Estimate:||£24.97 per sq ft.|
|Service Charge:||£11.08 per sq ft.|