Need help with your office search?
Contact Tom, Stephen or Johnny on +44(0)20 7100 5555 or email us at email@example.com.
6 Brewhouse Yard, London EC1
5,279 Sq Ft
6 Brewhouse Yard was comprehensively refurbished and reconfigured by BDG architecture + design and subsequently won the 2015 BCO Best Fit Out of Workplace award for London.
Brewhouse Yard is located in the heart of Clerkenwell less than 500m from Farringdon Station, soon to be one of London’s most connected transport hubs with access to the Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, Thameslink and Elizabeth lines.
Clerkenwell, home to the creative, tech and media industries offers a diverse mix of cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Fully fitted out in a creative style with open plan layout, break out area, kitchen and meeting room.
- Use of additional onsite reception, break out and meeting rooms. Hosted comms also possible.
- Fully accessible raised floors.
- Combination of metal tile floors and exposed concrete ceilings.
- LG7 compliant lighting.
- 6 person passenger lift.
- Four pipe fan coil VRF air conditioning.
- WC’s on each floor.
- Shower facilities.
- Car parking spaces available.
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M|
|Lease:||New sub-lease for a term until 9th October 2028.|
|Guide Rent:||£45.00 per sq ft.|
|Rates Estimate:||£10.97 per sq ft.|
|S/C Estimate:||£10.00 per sq ft.|