Need help with your office search?
Contact Tom, Stephen or Johnny on +44(0)20 7100 5555 or email us at email@example.com.
37 Chiswell Street, London EC1
3,665 Sq Ft
A rare opportunity to acquire a fitted out boutique gym on a new lease direct from the landlord. The unit benefits from a self-contained entrance on Lamb’s Passage and is available immediately.
The building is uniquely situated at the intersection of the City of London, Old Street, Farringdon and Shoreditch. The future occupier will benefit the site’s immediate proximity to a number of high-end residential estates such as the Barbican Centre, home to 4,000 people. The property is also surrounded by major global occupiers such as Slaughter & May, Linklaters and Macquarie Bank.
- Fitted out gym accommodation.
- Self-contained entrance on Lamb’s Passage.
- Male & Female changing rooms with a total of 10 showers.
- Large column free workout space.
- Upgraded air conditioning / ventilation.
- Interlinking staircase.
- 3.25m floor to soffit height.
- 2.63m floor to lowest beam.
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M|
|GROUND (SELF CONTAINED ENTRANCE)||220||20|
|Lease:||New lease direct from the landlord.|
|Guide Rent:||£25.00 per sq ft.|
|Rates Estimate:||£7.19 per sq ft.|
|Service Charge:||£4.46 per sq ft.|