Need help with your office search?
Contact Tom, Stephen or Johnny on +44(0)20 7100 5555 or email us at email@example.com.
34 Lime Street, London EC3
6,816 Sq Ft
This striking six storey development offers Grade A office accommodation with impressive views over Lloyd’s of London and surrounding tower cluster.
The fourth floor offers high quality newly refurbished office accommodation that has been fully fitted out.
Located immediately behind Leadenhall Market and Lloyd’s of London this vibrant and exciting location is home to a new generation of high rise tower buildings.
Lime Street is very well connected with Bank, Monument, Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Street stations within a 5 minute walk.
- Fully fitted out to high level of specification.
- Meeting rooms and private offices (newly installed).
- Two new kitchens and break out areas.
- VRF air conditioning.
- Metal tiled ceilings.
- LG7 lighting.
- Large reception on the floor.
- Showers / bicycle facilities / storage.
- Male, female and disabled WC’s.
- Car parking.
- Additional meeting rooms for hire within the building.
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M|
|Lease:||New lease for a term by arrangement direct from the landlord.|
|Guide Rent:||£65.00 per sq.ft.|
|Rates Estimate:||£22.74 per sq.ft.|
|Service Charge:||£8.42 per sq.ft.|