Need help with your office search?
Contact Tom, Stephen or Johnny on +44(0)20 7100 5555 or email us at email@example.com.
3 Copthall Avenue, London EC2
1,647 Sq Ft
3 Copthall Avenue has undergone a major redevelopment designed by Ben Adams Architects.
The property occupies a prominent corner position on the south western side of Copthall Avenue. The local area will be significantly enhanced with the imminent completion of Angel Court opposite.
Bank (Central, Northern, Waterloo & City, DLR), Liverpool Street (Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, Overground and National Rail) and Moorgate (Crossrail Autumn 2019, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, Northern and Rail) stations are all within an easy walk providing excellent transport links.
- Fully fitted with x2 meeting rooms, kitchen, comms and open plan desks.
- New redevelopment behind period facade.
- New manned reception.
- New air conditioning within central bulkhead.
- Exposed perimeter ceilings.
- Hanging/integral LED lights.
- New metal tiled raised floor.
- New ‘super-loos’ on each floor.
- New shower and changing room and large cycle store.
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M|
|SECOND - LET||3,557||330|
|Lease:||New lease for a term by arrangement direct from the landlord.|
|Rent:||£TBC per sq.ft.|
|Rates Estimate:||£10.71 per sq ft (Ground).|
|Service Charge:||£13.35 per sq.ft.|