Need help with your office search?
Contact Tom, Stephen or Johnny on +44(0)20 7100 5555 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
26 Throgmorton Street, London EC2
3,692 Sq Ft
26 Throgmorton Street provides modern Grade A office space behind a Grade II listed facade.
The third floor designed by Minifie Architects will provide Capsules Work Ready Space – newly refurbished and fully fitted out to provide 36 desks, a private office, meeting rooms, kitchen and break out spaces.
A prominent City location within 150m of the Bank of England. The Royal Exchange, Angel Court and The Ned offer a variety of dining and retail destinations.
Excellent communications with Bank (Central, Northern, Waterloo & City, DLR) and Liverpool Street (Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, National Rail) stations in close proximity. Liverpool Street station will provide access to the Elizabeth Line vastly improving travel times across London.
- Capsules Work Ready Space.
- Reception with commissionaire.
- Ultrafast internet by Telcom Preconnect – dedicated bandwidth, speeds up to 500 Mbps.
- Air conditioning via central bulkhead.
- Metal tiled suspended ceilings with exposed full height perimeter.
- Raised access floors.
- 2 passenger lifts.
- Male and female WC’s and shower facilities on all floors.
- Feature cycle store off main reception.
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M|
|Lease:||New lease for a term by arrangement direct from the landlord.|
|Guide Rent:||£TBC per sq ft.|
|Rates Estimate:||£18.78 per sq ft.|
|Service Charge:||£14.84 per sq ft.|