Need help with your office search?
Contact Tom, Stephen or Johnny on +44(0)20 7100 5555 or email us at email@example.com.
1 New Street, London EC2
797 - 1,647 Sq Ft
1 New Street is a striking new townhouse development by GMS Estates and designed by Emrys Architects. The building has been refurbished in a creative style, exposing much of the buildings original features.
1 New Street is located on the cusp of the City of London and Spitalfields immediately opposite Liverpool Street station. The micro-location continues to thrive as a result of the improved retail and leisure offering in nearby Broadgate, Spitalfields, Shoreditch High Street and Devonshire Square.
Liverpool Street station provides access to the Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, and Overground lines and National Rail services. Connectivity across London will be improved further with the arrival of Crossrail in Autumn 2019.
- High speed fibre in situ.
- Full height crittal glazed partitions.
- Fitted out / ‘turn-key’ solutions.
- High grade kitchenette on each floor.
- Self-contained WC’s on each floor.
- VRF air conditioning system with fresh air ventilation.
- Generous floor-to-ceiling heights.
- 3 compartment perimeter trunking.
- Plasterboard ceilings with energy efficient LED lighting.
- Two showers.
|Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M|
|Lease:||New lease for a term by arrangement direct from the landlord.|
|Rent:||£67.50 per sq.ft.|
|Rates Estimate:||4th Floor £17.80 per sq.ft. 3rd Floor £17.40 per sq.ft.|
|Service Charge:||£10.00 per sq.ft (fixed plus RPI).|